Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award


Hi All....Happy Saturday. Well I got this Beautiful Blogger Award from Liz at lizspaperloft.blogspot.com and Mel at scrappymel.blogspot.com. I thank both of you for thinking of me. I'm not sure what it all means since I'm pretty new to this but it sounds wonderful. I'm suppose to share 10 things about myself and pass this award on to 10 of my blog friends...so here it goes. Not sure if I can come up with 10...I'm kind of boring LOL.

1. I am a christian.

2. I married my H.S. sweetheart.

3. I have two sons.

4. I drive a school bus.

5. I am a chocoholic.

6. I am a grandmother.

7. I love Genealogy.

8. My favorite drinks are Grape Propel and Vanilla Coke Zero.

9. I hate laundry.

10. I am a homebody.

I hope to get to my scrapbooking room tomorrow...and I'll post whatever I decide to make. Have a great evening all.

Susan

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Susan! Im happy for your Award you received. Keep up the great work!
    Cheers Gina
    gigiscreativedesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete