Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

My First Card Made With My New Gypsy







Hi All...
I made this cute frog card with my new Gypsy. It's a combination Mother's Day/Birthday present from my husband.
Notice the bling on her toe nails....I bought those at the Dollar Tree. They are little stones for your nails. Only a $1. I think I might have to go back and stock up on those. They are so cute.
Well this card is for my mom. I think it will perk her up a little. She needs to have a little fun this summer and not work so much around the house. Maybe this will make her feel summery.
I sure have enjoyed playing with my Gypsy and if it weren't for Emma at creativetimeforme.com it would have been a lot harder to figure out. Thanks Emma :)
Have a great day all....let me know whatcha think of my card.
Hugs!! Susan

5 comments:

  1. I love it! I have had my Gypsy for 3 months now and have not even removed it from the box. Thank you for being so brave! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LUCKY!!!! I love the frog and the especially the toes! it's the first thing I noticed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am soooo proud of you my friend!! You did a GREAT job for your very 1st Gypsy project!! Thanks so much for sharing it!
    Big "Gypsy" hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute! Emma, has helped a lot with learning what to do with the Gypsy, so hats off to her! Love the frog card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely love the nails on your frog!! Way cute :D

    ReplyDelete