Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Design Team Day - Video and card

Hi Everyone... Today is design team day for inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com. Our challenge was to use our favorite cartridge (not so challenging). My favorite one lately was given to me by a sweet design team member named Lisa. This video was done especially for my sweet friend, Kassidy and the card was made for my sweet friend, Carol. I hope you both like it. My video making skills need a lot of tweaking, so let me know what kind of info I'm lacking and what I can do to make it better. Input needed LOL. 
Ok...for some reason I can't add my video to this post.  Here is the url

Here is my finished card:

9 comments:

  1. way too cute! it reminds me that I need to get my toes done and how I want spring to get here!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flip flops are most likely my favorite thing in the world, so naturally I LOVE this card you made! I'm also a new follower, thanks :)

    -rwk
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute card, and video, I love the storey of why you are making the card, cute....
    my only suggestion would be is maybe better lighting...other then that it was a great video....TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute!! Perfect for this sunny day we're having in SoCal! :) Thanks for sharing! :)
    Linda :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is this from Life's A beach? I know there may be other cartridges that have flip flop cuts. I didn't have enough battery power to watch the video. I like the little coordinating rhinestones on the flip flops.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the flip flops! Which cartridge is it from?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't go wrong with those cute flip flops! I am wearing mine right now even though it is only 37 here! It is ok because it's spring! Very nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love me some flip flops! Cute card Susan!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Too cute! Love the layering too. And don't forget I left you a blog award on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete