Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Operation We R Grateful - Get Well Card

Happy Weekend Everyone...
I'm so thankful for our troops.  I am married to retired Tech Sgt. Carl Pollock who spent 20 years and 28 days in the U.S.A.F.  It's hard being a military family.  The challenges that both sides face are sometimes unbareable.  But we make it through and we're strong.
I'm also so thankful for Kassidy at InkingItUpCrazy.  She is a wonderful, giving  person and I love it that she is hosting Operation We R Grateful.  We are making cards to send to the troops so they have something to send to their loved ones.  Go check out all my design team sisters wonderful creations here.
This is a card that I made and will go to somebody in the military to send to a loved one that isn't feeling well.  I "hop" you like it ;o)
Recipe:
Paper/Cardstock: My Minds Eye (Lime Twist)
DCWV & The Paper Co.
Cartridge: Create A Critter
Embellishments: Making Memories brads, Stickles
Recollections adhesive pearls
Sentiment: Font - Curlz, 20 pt. (Inspired by Mary @ CardzTV)

5 comments:

  1. I love the card..it is adorable. like the frog.TFs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicely done. Your card will put a smile on someone's face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! I have an award for you on my blog :)

    Stacey
    http://staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute! I am a new follower snd love that polka dot frog!

    Cheryl
    www.pinkandpaper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! The paper you used is great!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete