Pages

Friday, April 20, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy 52 Tags - Acrostic with your name

Hi Everyone...
Man has life been busy lately.  My husbands new business is taking off and I'm happy about it but it's keeping me so busy that I have barely had time to craft.  Maybe once I get a good handle on it things will smooth out.
Well this weeks challenge for 52 Tags in 2012 is called Acrostic with your name.  I could say I was a smarty and knew what this meant but I didn't...I had to look it up.  I decided I'd call my mom and dad and have them give me words that they would use to describe me.  It was fun.  Dad had a good time with the letter "A" in my name LOL.  I won't say what he said.
I hope you enjoy and don't forget to make yours and submit it on pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com.
Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Love your tag! What a great idea to have your parents come up with a description -- that's a great memory for all of you :)

    Lucy
    http://www.love2createitall.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! You did a great job with this! :) Janis

    ReplyDelete