I just love Mother's Day. There is nothing better than being a mom and daughter. I go and see my mom on the Saturday before Mother's Day because I have 3 brothers and 1 sister that I have to share her with. She's a popular mom. I always tell her in the cards that I give her that if I had a choice of all the moms in the world, I'd still pick her.
My two favorite mother sayings are "There's no other like my mother" and "If it's not one thing, it's your mother" LOL.
Welcome to the CardzTV "Moms the Word" Blog Hop. If you just came from Elaines blog, then you are in the right place. Your next stop will be Kristens blog. Every one of my design team sisters have just done a beautiful job. I know you'll get inspiration from this hop.
Mary will be giving away 2 sets of her fabulous stamps - winner's choice.
Have fun and Happy Mother's Day...here is the card I came up with.
Recipe: Cardstock from JoAnn's
George & Basic Shapes
CardTV stamps - Encouraging Thoughts
Studio G buttons from Walmart
Twine - Doodlebug
Star Dust Stickles
Here is the blog hop line-up:
1. Mary http://www.cardztv.blogspot.com/
2. Gloria http://www.girliascards.com/
3. Janis http://pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com/
4. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
6. Shawnee http://quiverofangels.blogspot.com
11. DeNetra http://essentiallyyourswithdenetra.blogspot.com/
15. Jeri http://www.bugnme.blogspot.com/
18. Susan http://itsmesusanp.blogspot.com <---- YOU ARE HERE