Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2012

CardzTV Part 2 "For The Birds"

Good Morning Everybody...
This card was made by playing around and "something cute" happened by accident LOL.  Notice these stamps are the same ones used on my last project?!  Well, I had put them on the same stamping block while I was cleaning them but decided to get the excess ink off first and when I saw them on paper...I thought it was adorable...so I made this card.  My only bummer is that the Glossy Accents on the left eye looks like  there was bubbles :( Oh well...I still like it.  Have a wonderful day.
Paper Studio - Farm Fresh Country (background mat)
Echo Park - For the Record
Elegant Edges - Pg. 21 (border feature) I forgot the size.
Peachy Keen Stamps - Critter Faces Set A - Med (PK754)
Twine & Brads
Zig Pen for Stitching

4 comments: