Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Spooky Pumpkins

Hey Everyone...
Wow! Can you believe it....two posts in one day.  I have really started enjoying crafting again.  It's amazing how much fun you can have when your family is healthy, calm and happy.  My mom gave us a pretty bad scare and I just couldn't imagine life without her and my dad.  But she's feeling better and my dad feels good....the hubs and the kids are healthy and doing fine.  Thank you Lord!
So, I've actually made about 4 cards this past week.  I can't believe it.  Now if I could just get this motivated to clean house LOL.  I don't know if it's the weather or what....but I have been so sleepy lately it's almost miserable.  And forget reading...I read a few paragraphs and........gone! LOL
Ok...anyways, here's my card.  I hope you like.  Have a wonderful week.
Susan
 

2 comments: