Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Pause, Dream, Enjoy Challenge #41 Include The Word "Boo"

Happy Friday! Don't you just love Fridays? 
Today is the start of a brand new challenge at
Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges!

Ch#41: Boo!
Use the word "BOO" on your project.

StartsFriday, October 12th 12:00 am EST
EndsThursday, October 18th, Noon EST
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Thursday, October 18th late afternoon

Our Sponsor this challenge is



Fresh Brewed Designs
Prize: 3 Digis of the winner's choice

Here is the BOO card I made!!

Recipe: Card size 4.25 x 5.5 Craft Card stock
Spiderweb mat 4 x 5.25 from The Midnight Spell DCWV stack
Rosette is made with The Midnight Spell DCWV stack 1.5" x 12" scored every .25"
MME Lime Twist twine
Spider cut at 1.5" from Doodlecharms cartridge
Stickles, buttons, scrap paper from stash, white gel pen



Come play with us!

...


8 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love the bingo card and your rosette looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card...love the Bingo! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great card! That bingo card is so cute and I love your rosette! I'm so happy to be a part of the PDEC team with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love that stamp set of Mary's. Your rosette is so pretty. I also like the way you add "to you" on the bingo card. Happy to be on PDEC DT with you.

    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like your card. Like the detail. The bingo theme is perfect for a bingo player!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A Super Duper Cute and Fun Card!!Awesome!
    Enjoy your weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card Susan! Great rosette, spider and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We stumbled over here coming from a different
    website and thought I might as well check things out. I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page yet again.
    Also visit my blog - began

    ReplyDelete