Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

CardzTV Challenge #20 "To Die For"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#20 "To Die For!"
Starts: Friday, Nov 30th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Dec 6th @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project using 
DIE CUTS FROM YOUR MANUAL OR ELECTRONIC CUTTING MACHINE
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Dec 7th @ Cardz TV

Here's my "To Die For" project:
 
 

 
Click on the photo to go directly to CardzTV Stamps :)

Want to play with us? You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there!
...
 



9 comments:

  1. Adorable cards, I think the chocolate card is my fav :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chocolate...chocolate.....yummy licious cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three are simply adorable. Love the little bears, and that snowman's face. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great Susan!! I so love the little snowman with his cup of cocoa. And that darling bear with his stack of marshmallows. And then the chocolate bear is precious. Awesome cards!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ALL the cards! Those images are to die for too!

    www.mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't decide which one is my favorite! They are the sweetest!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely ADORABLE!!SWEET!
    Have a wonderful Sunday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are all fabulous! I love them... they remind me of my childhood days when I would go ice skating with friends and then sit around drinking hot cocoa to get warmed up! Love this!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete