Pages

Friday, August 23, 2013

CardzTV Challenge #24 "Color Pop"

Hello Everyone....
How's life?  Right at this moment...I'm in a great mood.  I had such a good time making this card.  It was different for me.  Right now I seem to be interested in stepping outside the box (but staying in my comfort zone LOL).  Also, I just recently made a video and put it on YouTube (susan.sugarbaker44) and I'd like to get better at making how-to videos.  They are really fun.  So anywho...onto the challenge...
This weeks challenge is called "Color Pop".  Us design team girls made projects that are black and white with a POP of yellow.  I thought I'd see a lot of bumble bees....but didn't see a one LOL.  So, in order to enter this challenge...you'll need to make a card, layout or any craft project using black, white and POP of yellow.  Just go over to Mary's blog and link your project at the end of her post.  The last day to enter is September 5th.
Here is the project I came up with...
Head on back to CardzTV.blogspot.com to see what all my wonderful design team sisters made.

10 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fun card. I love the colors you picked. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, love this card. I really like the pinwheels you added to the front!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable pinwheel card, Susan. So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Love the windmills

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is so cute and fun. Gosh who doesn't remember as a kid using a pinwheel. You did an amazing job with creating your card. Love the colors and papers you have the decorator eye 4 sure. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Susan, I just love this creation! Never would I have thought to put the pinwheels on and they just MAKE this!

    Mimi - Cardztv DT Sister
    mimiscraftcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card Susan!! Love the pinwheels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is my fav. But of course, you already know that! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete