Pages

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Good Times and Princess Anna

Hi Everyone...
How's everyone doing? I'm so excited to be sharing today's gallery post with you.  My sweet granddaughter turns 7 on November 1st and she loves anything that has to do with the movie Frozen. So with Mary's wonderful stamps, I was able to create the perfect card for her.  My little Emily girl is a beautiful red head just like Princess Anna.  Also, I've been working on some other projects lately and I thought I'd just go ahead and share them with you as well.  So here we go with my projects.

1st project made using the CardzTV stamp set called



Design ID #57091  Silhouette Store
silver stickles
scraps from my scrap drawer
divine swirls embossing folder

2nd project made using the CardzTV stamp set called
Design ID #13848 Silhouette Store
Scraps
$1 flowers from Walmart - Studio G

3rd project made using CardzTV stamp set

Miss Kate's Cuttables
Scraps

Be sure to visit daily!
Also, stop by cardztv.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment