Pages

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi Everyone,
I hope all of you have a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving. I am so thankful for my family and friends. I'm blessed with good health and with the help of a wonderful friend...it's getting better everyday. I'm thankful for my online friends. I've met some wonderful ladies and I can't wait to interact more with all of you this coming year. Thank you for all your kind words of encouragement...it means so much.
Sincerely, Susan
HAPPY THANKSGIVING

1 comment:

  1. YOur so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving too :) Have fun shopping if you dare bare the crowds, Im hitting up Michaels tomorrow after our turkey dinner, they open at 5pm here in california, Im hoping to pick up some good deals and all of my goodies for the bottle swap :) Should be fun.
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete