Pages

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I want to thank these ladies for awarding me with the
Stylish Blogger award. 
You guys are so sweet and talented.  I'm honored.
THANK YOU!

Now this award comes with some Rules.....
1. Thank the person who awarded you
2. Share 8 things about yourself
3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that you have recently discovered.
4. Contact bloggers and tell them about their award!


8 Things About ME!!
1. This is number one because it is the most important...
I am a Christian and I love the Lord
2. I am thankful to have such wonderful
scrapbooking and cardmaking sisters.
3. I am a mom of two sons (Scott & Michael) and I have one granddaughter, Emily.
4. I married my high school sweetheart.
5. I am a school bus driver and I love it!
6. I sold advertising for several newspapers for 13 years prior to becoming a bus driver.
7. Some day I would like to open my own scrapbooking store.
8. I am a pretty happy person most of the time.

My Chosen Stylish Bloggers:

2 comments:

  1. Susan, THANK YOU! You are so sweet! :-)
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl :) Your blog is so gorgeous!!! I love the Christmas tree and snowman :)

    ReplyDelete