Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

New Year's Card Swap

Hi Everyone....
Today is like a blizzard outside.  I know it's nothing like Minnesota is getting.  It's pretty to look at when you don't have to go outside.  Hopefully school will call for a delay in the morning.  I don't like to drive a big school bus when it's zero degrees outside and we just had a big snow.
Anyways...I would like to share with you a card I made for my DT New Years card swap with Holy Cricut.  I'll be honest with you...I'm not all that inspired by New Years.  Its just another day to me.  Believe me...I'm not a bah hum-bug girl, I'm just not a celebrating, cheering, ball dropping person.  I go to sleep.
I got my inspiration from my friend Emma over at CreativeTimeForMe.  I just love her projects.  I didn't totally scraplift this...but she did help ;o).  Thanks my friend.  So...here it is.  I hope you like it.  Let me know what you think.
Susan

2 comments: