Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Exploring Cartridges: Paisley

Good Morning All...

Kassidy from Inking It Up Krazy ask me to do a project with her exploring the Paisley cartridge. 
I like the Paisley cartridge because it reminds me of the 70's. It's very versatile and kind of hippy like. The color possibilities for this cartridge are endless. Such cute cuts too. This is definitely a girly cartridge. Thanks Kassidy for suggesting this cartridge...I had so much fun creating this card.
I hope you enjoy and let me know whatcha think.

Susan
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: Paisley
Paper: The Paper Co. & K & Company (Boy stack)
Ribbon: Offray from Joann's
Sentiment printed on computer - Kristy font

5 comments:

  1. awe Susan, your bug is so cute! I just love the paper you chose for her! adorable sentiment too!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Susan! I'm going to have to brake out this cart again soon! TFS, I'd love it if you'd visit me at:http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, Susan! Great job. Love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute Susan I love your papers, you are so good with your cricut!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute! I need to use that cart more often!

    ReplyDelete