Monday, February 14, 2011

Inking It Up Crazy Design Team Challenge - Red & Pink

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY
I hope all of you are having a lovely day.  Here is my project for my design team challenge.  We were asked to create a project incorporating the colors pink and red and this is what I came up with.  I hope you enjoy.
Recipe:
Cricut Cartridge: 3 Birds On Parade
Paper: The Paper Co. & DCWV
Ribbon: Offray from Joann's
Cuttlebug folder: Seeing Spots
To check out the other design team members projects please visit inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com

10 comments:

  1. It's beautiful, Susan!!!! Happy Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Love the cut out sentiment. thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card! Love the bright colors! Dina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Happy Valentine's Day!

    Stacey
    staceyscreativecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a cute card, just adorable.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute card!! Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! TFS, I'd love for you to check out my blog: http://monicalott.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete