Pages

Monday, July 11, 2011

Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge - Wild Card or Just Because

Good Morning...
How is everyone doing?  Blogger seems a little messed up...I can't even see my friends/followers anymore.  Anyway, I decided to participate in Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge.  The challenge is to use the Wild Card cartridge or the Just Because Cards cartridge.  Also, you are to incorporate dry or  heat embossing.  I used the Birds & Swirls embossing folder and adhesive pearls from Recollections.  I was pleased with the way this card came out.  I also used some of Emma's stamps.  I hope you all have a wonderfully blessed week.
Susan

2 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful! I had the same problem with Blogger not letting me follow people or see my followers. It's working for me now. I am a new follower.
    Christy
    www.thescrappyredheads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is BEAUTIFUL! I love Emma's stamp on there and that embossing is gorgeous! I LOVE this!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete