Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Pink Stamper Design Team Call Entry

Hi Everyone...
I'm gonna try out for My Pink Stamper's design team.  Her challenge is to use the colors: orange, brown, green and turquoise.  I can't believe that I actually found a background mat that has all of those colors.  But I also tried to incorporate those colors into the rest of the card.  Wish me luck.


Recipe:
Mat & Trim - My Minds Eye Lime Twist
Lily Pad - Core’dinations (Create A Critter, cut at 2.70)
Font - A Yummy Apology
Stickles, Glossy Accents
Button & Ribbon from Joanns
Twine - My Minds Eye Lime Twist
Cricut Cartridge - Create A Critter (cut at 2.70)

10 comments:

  1. Cute card! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I like what you did with the ribbon, butoon & twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the sentiment - too funny! Good luck with the DT call.
    Nita
    www.niftynitanotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great, and what a good find with that paper! Good luck in the DT!

    -rwk
    http://rwkrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! You choose such fun papers :) Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too cute! Good luck.
    Marie
    Craftelicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable frog, love the pattern paper!
    www.dawnicakorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the sentiment!

    Jenny
    www.papercutcreations.blogspot.com
    papercraftjenny@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Susan your card is adorable! As usual! Good luck!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete