Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Queen of my Craftroom - Altered Project

Hi Everyone...
This weeks challenge for Queen of my Craftrooms design team is an altered project.  It could be a box, can, pail, etc.... I totally scraplifted this idea from my sweet friend Emma over at My Creative Time.  These are Christmas giftcard sleeves and they are Cricutless.  This was a fun, mindless project.  I had some Christmas chipboard stickers from last year, used some scraps and a little ribbon and it took no time at all...I think they turned out cute.  Have a great week.
Susan

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable, what a great way to incorporate your scraps! I'm a new follower and looking forward to seeing more of your great creations! :)

    I would love if you stopped by my craft blog, Made Especially For You. Blog candy coming soon! :)

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete