Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

CardzTV Challenge #2 "Crafty Christmas"

Merry Christmas Everyone....
This is the best time of year for me.  All the joy and love in the air.  I love all the colors, songs, food and it just seems like everyone is in an especially good mood.  I know why....it's because we are preparing to celebrate the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ....now there's a reason to be in a good mood.
Well, today is Mary's CardzTV Challenge #2 and it's a Crafty Christmas.  All of my design team sisters have just made the most wonderful projects.  They are an awesomely, talented, creative group of ladies that I have just grown to care about so much.  I'd like to share my project with you using the "Home For Christmas" stamp set and also let you know that Mary is offering 2 sets of stamps (Encouraging Thoughts & Make A Wish) to the winner of this challenge.  Her stamps are just awesome....stamp once and PERFECTO.  Ok...enough of my chatter LOL.  Hope you enjoy my card.
Be sure to head over to Mary's blog to check out the other design team members projects.  You won't want to miss all the inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. I so want this cartridge, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy snowman!
    :) Janis, CTV Stamps DT Sister
    pausedreamenjoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you stamped the sentiment, love the gradient look!

    ReplyDelete