Pages

Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy New Year Cards

Hi Everyone....
Are you surviving the holidays?  I am by the skin of my teeth LOL.  Well I've started having a little anxiety....not sure why...but, I've been busy in my room trying to keep my mind off of it and here are a couple of little cards and envelopes I made.  If you have a good remedy for an anxiety buster...I'd love to  hear it.  Look for my Year In Review post coming up in a few days.  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.
Susan

7 comments:

  1. Love your cards!!! Whoever gets them is going to be blessed!
    Thanks for sharing with us! Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do such neat work Susan...I love these adorable cards and the matching envelopes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards, especially the snail. As far as the anxiety goes I don't how to get rid of it, just doing what you are doing is as good as I know unless you want meds.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable cards. How about some deep breathing to help your anxiety? Maybe you should Google anxiety reducers and see what you can find.--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These critters are super cute. I need to work on some New Year cards this week. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. your cards are darling as ususal! I hope you find peace and happiness in the new year! trying singing a happy song in your head to ward of that feeling when it starts to rise.

    ReplyDelete